Real Estate Attorneys in Albuquerque
Experienced Real Estate and foreclosure attorneys in Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Our Attorneys at Albuquerque Business Law are experienced in several types of real estate and property cases, including property usage disputes, quiet title proceedings, and boundary disputes.
New Mexico’s land use history can be fascinating but can also be very challenging, especially in the rural areas. The attorneys at Albuquerque Business Law know which title examination experts can provide clarity to most real estate issues. We have also represented sellers, purchasers, Realtors, and others in a variety of property, real estate, and Realtor liability matters, such as:
- Quiet title, boundary disputes, easement cases, zoning & covenant / usage disputes.
- Founded Spanish Sun Homeowner’s Association, experienced in covenant enforcement for property management companies, HOA’s, condo associations as well as homeowners having issues with those same organizations when they get over-zealous!!
- Experienced in New Mexico’s “Solar Rights” laws, which are designed to protect your investment in solar energy equipment.
- Water Rights…often part and parcel of larger property cases. We often associate with New Mexico’s finest water attorneys to advise you on or sometimes even handle those aspects of your case.
Know your property rights
If you are contemplating a real estate transaction it is important that you know your rights. Real estate law covers a broad range of issues in relation to property law, and our Albuquerque real estate attorneys are here to answer all your questions related to buying and selling real estate and the many things associated with this endeavor. Purchasing a home may be the biggest financial transaction of a person’s life and many issues may arise during any one of the numerous stages of a real estate transaction. Important questions must be asked when considering a piece of property for purchase. Albuquerque real estate attorneys have the experience to guide you through all stages of a real estate transaction. Buying, selling real estate or dealing with a current real estate issue such as boundary disputes, water rights, foreclosure, etc. we are here to look after your best interests. Seeking legal assistance sooner, rather than later, could very well save you a lot of time and money in the long run. Choosing an experienced real estate attorney at Albuquerque real estate attorneys can help alleviate the stress that is associated with the many unknown variables that can be associated with a real estate transaction.
An example of this might be if you purchase a home that has gone into foreclosure, and still have people residing in the home, what do you do? Maybe the home you purchased had an illegal addition, or problems with the existing title and you need to take legal action to rectify the situation, Albuquerque real estate attorneys can assist you through the process. We understand that litigation can be difficult to deal with, and all of us at Albuquerque real estate attorneys want to make things as easy as possible for you, giving you clear-cut solutions for your particular situation.
You should know what you are buying, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Here are some other items to take into consideration when purchasing property:
- Is the property value estimate accurate?
- Have any zoning violation issues been reported with this property?
- Does said property have any restrictions or covenants that would limit my use of the property?
- What are the property taxes and can I afford them?
- Has past or present environmental hazards been a problem on the property?
Before you find yourself involved in an undesirable real estate transaction, consult with an attorney at Albuquerque Business Law. We will not only advise you on your current situation, we will educate you, so that you know what to look for and what to expect in future transactions.